This agreement (“user agreement”) incorporates the terms and conditions for Amazing india Travels to provide services to the person (s) (“the User”) intending to purchase or inquiring for any products and/ or services of Amazing india Travels by using Amazing india Travel websites or using any other customer interface channels of AMT which includes its sales persons, offices, call centers, advertisements, information campaigns etc.
The Users availing services from AMT(Amazing India Travels) shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement, which shall govern the desired transaction or provision of such services by AMT for all purposes, and shall be binding on the User. All rights and liabilities of the User and/or AMT with respect to any services to be provided by AMT shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
AMT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or all AMT websites or its other sales channels and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any reason what so ever.
In addition to this Agreement, there are certain terms of service (TOS) specific to the services rendered/ products provided by AMT like the air tickets, MICE, bus, rail, holiday packages etc. Such TOS will be provided/ updated by AMT which shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such TOS and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail. The User shall be required to read and accept the relevant TOS for the service/ product availed by the User.
Additionally, the Service Provider itself may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service (for example, flights, hotel reservations, packages, etc.). The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers’ fare rules, contract of carriage or other rules.
AMT’s Services are offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement and the TOS, as may be applicable from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that availing of the Services by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this Agreement and the TOS. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the User must not avail AMT’s Services.
In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any other AMT document, then these terms shall control.
All information given in our websites and Brochure is based on the information available at the time of publication.We reserve the right to change any brochure information before or after your booking of the tour due to any events beyond our control.incase if we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance we will notify you at the time of booking, otherwise our Tour Manager or Local representative will inform you of the changes. Major road works may necessitate route changes in the itineraries, the restaurants may close or change, management. All of these may cause us to make changes in the itineraries. Where we may know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our Tour Managers or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot.
1. All services provided and assured by the company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure.if payment to the company is made by cheque ,the package /tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque.
2. No person, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms and conditions set forth herein or in brochure of the Company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the Company.
3. In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right: (a)To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered. (b)To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
4. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group: (a)Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b)Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
5. No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
6. The prices quoted by the Company in its website / quotation are in INR. The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
7. It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters
8. The Cost of Ticket/Tour Package does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
9. All tour programmes and packages/ Tour components are subject to laws, rules and regulations/Group are on tour and back. The Company will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God.
10. Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to the Company in writing within twenty one (10) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
11. All claims, disputes and litigation relating to the tours arranged or co-coordinated by the Company shall be construed according to current Indian laws only and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in SHIMLA only.
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-out time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check inn time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
13. The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein.
1. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever will be liable to the client or any person travelling for.
2. Any death personal injury,sickness ,accident,loss,delay,discomfort,increased expences consequential loss and/or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused.
3. Any act,omission default or independent contractor or other person or be any servent or agent ,employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision ofaccommodation,refreshment,carriage facilities or service for the client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
4. The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
5. In this condition the”Howsoever caused’’ includes negligence on the part of any person.
6. If the client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the independent contractors,the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and a copy thereof should be handed over to the tour manager of the company in order to eneble the company to take up matter with the independent contractor so that in future other clients do not face the same difficulty.
7. In case a tour participant wakes up late and misses the breakfast offered to him and in the event that the tour participant is out in his own and reaches late and missed lunch/Dinner,then no claim can be made for the meals which he has missed and not utilized.
For the comfort and convenience of our passengers,we will sometimes reverse the direction,or slightly amend the itinerary.we will try to advice you of these amendments prior to the start of the tour or on tour.in the event that a tour participant misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part,he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
We have mentioned the names of the hotels for each tour we reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances.In that case we may provide alternatives,similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund .we will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property or life at the hotel.Similarly any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay,shall be payble by the clients and the company will not be liable for the same.
The menus are pre-set menus provided for breakfast/lunch/dinner on the tour tour as mentioned under each tour itinerary as printed in our brochure.We cannot process a special meal nor do we guarantee the special diet to the customer.We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so.in the event that.
The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for.The company is not responsible for:
1. Loss of baggage/loss of life or loss of other valuable by the airlines
2. Overbooking of seats by the airline.
3. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passenger despite having confirmed tickets.
4. Change of flight timings or change of route with or without prior intimation.
5. If in the event that the client is booked on a particular airline and the said flight is overbooked/cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed /able to board the flight,the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the client against the company for refund or compensation.All incidental expences arising out of such situation will be payable by the client.
6. There is a limitation how much luggage can be carried as check in baggage and cabin(hand),baggage ,luggage carried over and above the limit will have to be paid by the client.
7. There is a limitation how much luggage can be carried as check in baggage and cabin(hand) baggage/Luggage carried over and above the limit will have to be paid for by the client at the time of check in.Please note for few sectors caring cabin baggage is not allowed.
8. Airport/taxes development fees as applicable to be paid over and above tour cost there be a rise post the printing of the brochure. All the airline ticket bookings/cancellation and travel on such airline ticket will be subject to the terms & conditions as mentioned in our Booking policy mentioned in this document.
We use Deluxe 2×2 Luxtury Coaches or vehicles such as Tempo Traveller,Tata winger,Chevrolet Tavera,Mahindra scorpio,Toyata quails,Tata sumo as per the availibilty of vehicles and actual size of the group.In case of coach/Mini coach/Tempo Traveller the seat number are allocated on a first come first serve basis,as per the booking date and the same will remain same throughout the tour.Our tour manager/local representative will take reasonable care of your luggage but if you are carrying any high value items on the coach,we advice you not to leave them behind when you are carrying any high value items on the coach ,we advice you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach.we will not be responsible or liable in case of theft or robbery of the said items from the coach.All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility.Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay,shall be payble by the clients and the company will not be liable for the same.The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week etc.Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel.in Case ,any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client ,the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances.Vehicle will be provided as per group size.
1. It is mandatory to carry photo ID card while you are on the tour.
2. Cost Exclusion:
3. Cost of Lunches:
4. Additional/personal use of vehicle
5. The vehicle will be only for transfers not for disposal
6. Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified
7. Camera Fees,Guide Charges
8. Any incidental and other expences which are not specified in the inclusion.
9. Taxes as applicable.
10. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availbilty and may be chargeable by the hotel.
11. In case of non availbilty of hotels,similar category of hotels will be provided.
12. No refund in case of natural calamity like-weather,road conditions,the physical ability of the participant.
For booking confirmation need to pay 50% amount in company account by cheque/Cash/Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card in our Company account & online through our website.(www.amazingindiatravels.com). Remaining amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.
1. For postpone/prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 7 Days prior of tour date.
2. INR 3000/-Will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death,accident,illness,or any other personal reasons including non-payment of balance payment,the company is liable to recover cancellation charges from the client.All cancellation are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable,besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour,a further charge will be levied as follows.
1. Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to 20% of Total package which ever is higher.
2. Cancellation between 16 days to 30 days before start date ,35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
3. Cancellation between 10 days to 15 days before start date,50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
4. Cancellation made within 10 days of start date,entire tour cost shall be charged as retention.
5. Above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
6. No refund will be made for any unused accommodation,missed meals,transportation segments,sightseeing tours or any other service due to bad weather,ill health,strike,road blocks or any other factor beyond our control.Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
7. Extra Bed means extra mattress.
8. A.C will not work in hill stations.
9. The transportation cost is subject to change if there will be hike in the rates if Fuel.
1. In the case of a credit card payments,an additional surcharge of 2.5% will be charged extra over the NET payble amount.
2. In the Case of debit card payments,an additional surcharge of 1% will be charged extra over the NET payble amount.
3. In the case of an NEFT/RTGS/Online Transfer no transfer charge will be levied.
For all complaints,suits,claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products including tours by the company and third party products and tours,the courts and tribunal in Shimla,India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.All tours are subject to laws,rules of RBI/Govt of India.Upon signing the booking form ,the above mentioned terms and conditions shall be binding on both the company and the client and shall become the only basis of relations between the parties and all previous communications in whatsoever form or mode wheather oral or otherwise,with respect to any terms & conditions of the tour and services shall stand cancelled/revoked/terminated.
I/we have read and accepted the above-mentioned terms & conditions on behalf of the person(s)
Whose name appears in Booking form and iam/we aware that i/we shall be abide by the same.
Name of the client